Sounds like a cron to remove and readd the master servers every 20 minutes
would be a good idea.

Also, valve is too busy adding stuff to portal to worry about fixing buggy
games. :)

On Mar 2, 2010 12:14 PM, "Shannon Hughes" <shug...@hugheshoney.com> wrote:

On 03/02/10 11:58, D3vilfish - Simiancage.org wrote:
> The current Issue with our TF2 servers droppi...
I noticed if i remove the master servers in the console and then
immediately add the same master ips back I will get back on the master
browser listing and people start to join again. But that does not last
too long. Sometimes that will get me by for an hour and sometimes I can
make it 4hrs without having to re-add the master servers. Also noticed
that the "A2C print challenges messages" occur at the same time and
believe its related.