Thanks for the information.  I had never really looked into a way to do
it automatically and just had a Cron on Fridays to get the weekly
mutations (once those came out).  I will have to check this out as a way
to save myself time...it's only 1 server with no forks that friends and
I use, but whenever I get the $$ for more RAM I'll be adding public
servers and this will be great!

Logan Rogers-Follis - logan.rogers-fol...@tntnetworx.net
Try New Technology Networx - www.tntnetworx.net
Owner / IT Consultant