They've been saying it for years Clad, NAT solved a lot of home consumer
issues, and has helped stave off the inevitable. On one of the servers that
I help maintain, 12 IP addresses were assigned to it for a measly $1.42USD a
month.

However, none of this is related to Valve, nor the *thread* | situation at
hand.
Kyle.