-----Mensagem original-----
De: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] Em nome de Christopher
Szabo
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2010 15:41
Para: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Assunto: [hlds_linux] HLDS still have serverlist problems with BETA

Im sure Jason can fix it, but they seem to take all the time to update
Source. Maybe they could just take a few hours to fix HLDS 1.6....

Hey Chris,

that serverlist (find server) problem is getting old and they don’t fix it.
I guess they don’t care about HL1 anymore.
Some people say that if you use sv_region 255 it'll show at serverlist, I
tried that a while ago, worked for some gameservers but these days I don’t
see them. Btw, I am using build 4617.

 Atenciosamente,
 Marlon Almeida
 Cybergames Brasil – CGBR