-----Mensagem original-----
De: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] Em nome de Christopher
Szabo
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 30 de agosto de 2010 14:26
Para: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Assunto: Re: [hlds_linux] HLDS still have serverlist problems with BETA

Ok i will look into it. Another thing that would be nice is if we could have
a filter "Latency < 30". 90% of the servers in the list is servers far away
that you never will play on anyway. The list would update faster and you
would find servers with only good latency. Or if we could chose Location
"Scandinavia" or something, that would do the same thing. :P

> From: alf...@valvesoftware.com
> To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
> Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 10:11:52 -0700
> Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] HLDS still have serverlist problems with BETA
>
> If you can provide me offlist with concrete details I can investigate for
you (i.e RDP/ssh access to a machine with the problem).