Hi everyone,

Just installed a L4D2 instance on my linux server to try and test our own custom campaign in a real environment, but for some reason, the connection just times out after what seems like 5 seconds.

I create a lobby, I force it to connect to our server, I see the reservation beeing made in the server console and the map being loaded, but in the middle of the process, players are being dropped with the '<nickname> Timed Out' message.

It happens regarless of the state of the firewall and the campaign being loaded. Any idea why? It works like a charm on the same server with L4D1 or other games.

Regards,
-- Nicolas 'NykO18' Grevet