Hey,

Can you still type to the server console after that or does it just jam? How do you connect to the server? Try setting these ports including the regular port to the command line: +hostport xxxxx +clientport xxxxx Check also with sv_showtags that the server recognizes the campaign (it should show on the output of that command). Mm_dedicated_force_servers "address:ip" is the best way to test out and if that does not work and timeouts, then it might be something wrong with the campaign. Might want to also run -verify_all option while running an update for the L4D2 server, so all the files are there and nothing isn't missing. Did you already tested playing another campaign on it? See if that works.

If none of these things helps, you could also send me offlist a copy of the campaign and i can test if it runs on my own servers.

-ics