Hi, I am using nemrun on a TF2 server for almost a month now. Problem
is, it doesn't work for me, for some reason! I want it to auto-update my
srcds, but it does not. If I manually trigger the srcupdatecheck script
and/or rerun nemrun, it downloads the update. Whilst the server is
running? No, no update will be downloaded.

What is incorrect in this config that is producing the problem? I read
the -help and examples, but I only run one server. What would I need to
do, to get this auto-updating working?

> SHAREDKILLCOMMAND="sm_say TF2 has updated, server rebooting to
> download update. Please download the update and reconnect;sleep
> 1;quit" #(even if I have just "quit" here, problem still happens. This
> setting is on one line, I just formatted it here)
> NOTIFYCMD=""
> SHUTDOWNSCRIPT=""
> UPDATEFIRST="false"
> DAEMONMODE=""
> NICENESS="0"
> SRCDSCMD="-ip myip -port 27015 +map mymap +maxplayers 32 +exec server.cfg"
> CLEAN_DAYS="10"
> GAME="tf"
> UPDATE="true"
> LOGFILE="lognem.log"
> LOGFILE_TIMESTAMP=""
> LOGFILE_COMP=""
> STEAMDIR="/home/srcds/stuff/"
> SRVDIR="/home/srcds/stuff/"
> SHAREDSCREENS=""
> SHAREDKILLWAIT="10"
> COREFILE=""
> VERIFYALL=""

I know a few people here use this tool, so I thought I'd try my luck
here.

Thank you!