Am I wrong, or did this update broke the SourceTV Relay ? When I try
to connect a relay to our servers, I got an error message saying that
the server is running an old version for Counter Strike Source.

Of course, both the relay, and the CSS server have been update, md5sum
on engine.so give the same result...

Can anyone confirm ?

Marc.