IT should be sufficient to run your server, it would depend upon how many
other servers are running on that box but you probably will not know being
that its VPS. Most of the times the run 4-5  servers on the one box.
If you were wrunning a 32 player server you might notice lag if the box is
full and they are also running 32 players, but since you are running less
than 12 it should be no issue.

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 12:45 PM, 8088 <8...@noobsticks.com> wrote:

>  Are we talking about DOD or DOD:S here?
>

> On 10/12/2010 19:40, clad iron wrote:
>
>> Just to give you an idea.
>> When TF2 first came out, i ran a 24 slot server it on a Dell Inspiron
>> E1705
>> Laptop.
>> 2Gig - Core2 Duo
>> 2 Gig ram
>> Win-vista, 32bit
>> Bandwidth -  20Meg download / 3 Meg upload
>>
>> I asked if anyone was lagging, and they said no.
>> i told them what it was running on and they flipped out.
>> Keep in mind that was before all these updates, and i'm not too sure about
>> the comparison to DODS
>>

>> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 1:01 PM, David Keogh<daveke...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Just wondering for sort of spec would a DOD server for 6 - 10 people
>>> would
>>> require CPU and RAM wise?
>>>
>>> Just purchased a VPS and wondering would it be sufficient.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> David