Should be enough to run it.
The main issue with vps is that can lag when other hosts are performing disk
intensive tasks, or you hit cpu usage limit given to your machine -
sometimes if the load is for too long and too high then there happens that
vps can get suspended for a certain period of time (like few seconds to
minutes), and this will result in complete no response from the server
itself (like no reaction on www/mega lag on game, no pings and so on).

All depends on the provider limits and vps specifications.

*Michal Sochoń*
alias _KaszpiR_ kasz...@gmail.com
IRC: #hlds.pl @ irc.quakenet.org