On my first mail I already wrote that quakestat can not devide between sourcetv and gameservers anymore and because of that I am looking for a method without quakestat.

That is why I asked for a programm that allows me to send querys I wrote to the ip:port I like. And please do not send the developer page again. My question is and was not what a query should contain. Instead the question was which program allows me to send such an query string. To make it more clear. I do not want a ready programm. Instead i would like to know which programm allows me to query any kind of ports with custom written query strings.