Hi,

I tried a fresh install to a new folder, this server instance just crashes.
 That's what is running on the HLDS version of the game.  The original
server instance I have, clients report as out of date.  When that server
instance is run it gives the below output.  So to clarify, the server that
was once working, clients report is out of date, but is running on 'OB Linux
Dedicated Server' version 70 and 'Day of Defeat Source Base Content' version
55.  The new server instance I downloaded to try to diagnose the non-working
one also does nto work.  That seems to be running on the old HLDS setup.  I
have no idea why this is happening.

Auto detecting CPU
Using default binary: ./srcds_linux
Server will auto-restart if there is a crash.
INFO: Located steam: /home/xvc/dods/srcds_l/steam
Updating server using Steam.
Checking bootstrapper version ...
Updating Installation
Checking/Installing 'Base Source Shared Materials' version 8

Checking/Installing 'Base Source Shared Models' version 4

Checking/Installing 'Base Source Shared Sounds' version 4

Checking/Installing 'Day of Defeat Source Base Content' version 55

Checking/Installing 'OB Linux Dedicated Server' version 70