On 23/01/2011 11:28 AM, Brian Rak wrote:
Is there any sort of timeline for getting IPv6 support in srcds?  I realize
HLDS is pretty much a lost cause as far as this is concerned.  It would be
nice if this were supported sooner rather then later.

It's expected that IANA is/has allocated the final /8's within the next
week.  IPv6 support is becoming more necessary with every passing day.

ip4-colipse is likely to occur on Thursday this week I'm told, particularly with "in the know" businesses and ISP's purchasing large numbers of IP's for their purposes. So no argument that support for IPv6 is now necessary, not luxury.

The machines that my TF2 servers run on all support IPv6 now.

--
PryMaL

Email: pry...@geekout.info
Twitter: prymal81