Support for HL1 based servers.

Even without this support it is a great skript.

Am 29.03.2011 23:27, schrieb Nephyrin Zey:
I'm making a few big changes to nemrun, does anyone have any requests for 2.0?

Right now I've got
- Fix the *third* typo that breaks -srvdir (lolol)
- Remove necessity of using 'screen', use named pipes instead (but still support screen) (also more friendly for working with other scripts) - Include basic example scripts with package to make setup less intimidating

So if you're one of the five or so users, let me know what you'd like to see
- Neph