All,

We had our servers running on windows (yes i know linux list)
After a crash we decided to jump the gun and go for linux (since most our
servers are linux anyway)
Installed Debian Squeeze, 64 bits. Installed the older version of debian
and tried Ubuntu maverick.

Each install when i installed tf2 on it (fresh install) it would "stutter"
for -all- players the moment there where around 4 to 5 players and higher.
(with stutter i mean stop for a second then continue, and sometime when
your standing still you could still see other people running around
normally. Also with net_graph 5, no packet loss, no choke no high ping)
The only thing after a fresh minimal install was the ia32-libs package and
then tried to start it up.

Here is the weird part, a CSS server 24 people on it runs just smooth no
problems. Tried the same ip/port and did a tf2 server on it and the
stutters came back.
I then made a exact copy of our current debian 5.0 server (same server same
kernel same everything) and still the problem was there.
In the end we went back to the windows install and the stutter was gone in
tf2.

If anybody has some idea's i would be really thank full, and ofcourse since
my setup was a exact copy of another box with same specs i am just baffled.
Only thing i can think is that there might be some hardware related issue
that might cause this on linux but thats just a wild goose chase i think.

Eric