Hello all, i have mentioned this problem before. Now i mailed valve about the
problem, and they just send me to the forums, where i've already have posted
the problem. I realised when i posted the problem that many people have been
complaining about this..

So what should we do? New servers conntects fine to the master server, but
doesnt show up on the steam list.

All ports open, valves guide completed. I have tested this at 2 hosts and
created about 8 servers. same problem.

So.. what should we do?

the user, and the 2 hosts.