Aaron, I asked a similar thing yesterday and this is a copy of what Chris
said:

I normally open a new terminal session On the unix-server and open up
iptraf. When you run the tool, iptraf will show the address of the server,
just note that you will have to guess your way through. All i can say is
that the port on the peer address is mostly the same as the usual hlds-ports
(27023, 27031, etc.)

/Chris

Hope that helps as I am having similar issues where it finds a server but
doesn't do much more than that.

Simon

Simon Gunton
Support Analyst
INX-Gaming.com
EMail: si...@inx-gaming.co.uk
Support: http://support.inx-network.com/
Tel: 01733 687699

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender. Please then delete the email
and do not disclose the contents to anyone.

Any views or opinions presented in this email or its attachments are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of INX-Network
Limited