From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of ics
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2011 9:32 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Client timed out

The clients do not time out due to connection loss, they actually crashed
their game and thus timed out for that reason.

I suspect that the culprit relies in the 1st update, specifically in dynamic
model loading that isn't just quite complete because this looks more of the
same thing as the multicore system back in the days when it wasn't running
just quite stable.

-ics