I have tried ending out on a US l4d server because no european were available.
I know this because of the ping, and i have also tried to lookup the ip on
infosniper and do some traceroutes.

I have really never understanded the idea of preferring their own servers
instead of the other thousands of severs around the world, when they certainly
doesn't have enough capacity to handle all the players..

And playing a l4d game with 150~ ping is a no-go..

/Chris

Sent from my iPhone 4