Hello. Did not really know where I would have to go with my problem, but I take
a chance that anyone here  maybe can help me with my problem.

 As the topic reveals, I get a lot of "hardware interrupts" on my Debian based
server. The problem arises as soon as any of my HLDS processes use core 0 or 11.

Now I have assigned 10 HLDS installations to core 1-10. But as soon as I assign
HLDS number 11 to core 0 or 11 the  Hardware interrupts occurs.

 This problem occurs even if I dont assign HLDS number 11 to any core, and run
it on auto and as soon as core 0 and 11 grabs process, I get "hardware
interrupts".

 Anyone know what is wrong or can help me to debug and find the problem? I do
not understand at all what could be wrong. Let me know if you need to know
something special to be able to help me.

Dell PowerEdge R410

Chassi: 1U rack

Chip: Intel 5500 Chipset

CPU: Dual Intel Xeon X5650 (12M Cache, 2.66 GHz, 6.40 GT/s Intel QPI)

RAM: 12GB DDR3

HD: 2x250GB, SATA, 3.5-in, 7.2K RPM (raid1)

Networkcard: Broadcom NetXtreme II 5709 Dual Port 1GbE

Debian 5

HT OFF