Then open source it.

} -----Original Message-----
} From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com [mailto:hlds_linux-
} boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Christoffer Pedersen
} Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2011 3:53 PM
} To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
} Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Source TV is still leaking
}
} What if they don't know how to fix it?
}
} /Chris
}
} Sent from my iPhone 4
}
} Den 04/06/2011 kl. 20.53 skrev "Steven Hartland"
} <kill...@multiplay.co.uk>:
}
} > Been like it for years, people keep bringing it up but it always falls
} on deaf
} > ears which is really disappointing, I'd expect better from valve tbh
} >
} >   Regards
} >   Steve
} >
} > ----- Original Message ----- From: "E3pO" <e...@wmclan.net>
} >
} >
} > I agree. Spend less time on adding content and spend more time on
} creating a
} > stable engine build... It's like painting a car and adding a fancy set
} of
} > rims and tinted windows to a car that can't get out of third gear.
} >
} >
} > ================================================
} > This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and
} the person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of
} misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or
} otherwise disseminating it or any information contained in it.
} > In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission
} please telephone +44 845 868 1337
} > or return the E.mail to postmas...@multiplay.co.uk.
} >
} >
} > To unsubscribe, edit your list preferences, or view the list archives,
} please visit:
}