Well hi there! I would just like to remind HPE or Valve that the Source TV leak
is still a big problem. And it's not just the leak but the unstable FPS if
the TV is active. With the OB update the leak just got biger and faster
(hosting companies who are running more than 200 port from CSS are known to
this problem, and this is giving them a huge headache). Wihtout the TV 1 port
of CSS if fine with 200-300mb of ram but if the TV is on it can consume 2-3GB
or ram in just a half day. Of course we are makeing defensive steps like
monitor the ram usage on the servers and shut down the server wich ones are
consuming huge amount of rams-but this is only a temporal solution. WE NEED A
FIX FOR IT! (no hats, no new content just a fix) If you could fix this, the
whole gaming community would benefit from it (much better server performance,
lower prices etc..). Oh and by they way if you are messing whit hte TV you
should consider to fix theese to:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=17368926#post17368926
Cheers. Szoke