You can disable it by setting the environment variable RDTSC_FREQUENCY=disabled

On 6/25/2011 5:43 PM, J M wrote:
I'm guessing this has to do with the new thing it does on server startup
where it tries to figure out what clock speed the CPU is running at. Start
up the server and read what it says in console. I know it mentions some way
to disable it. See if that helps.