On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 11:17:13 +0200, Peter Reinhold wrote:

--
] playdemo demofile.dem
demofile.dem has invalid demo header ID.

Thanks to Neph, who helped me solve this problem. The .block files are BZipped, and needs to be unpacked before concatenating, so, a bash-oneliner that produces a demofile.dem in your current directory would look like this

for bfile in `ls -rt /path/to/demo/20110719-101448-pl_badwater_part_*.block`; do bzcat $bfile >> demofile.dem; done;

This can be polished, ofcourse, but this works and produces a useable .dem file.

My problem now is that the viewpoint seems to be locked, I can't move around or follow a specific player, no amount of mouse-clicking and/or holding, or enabling Drive from the UI does anything.

Have anyone had this problem, and maybe solved it?

/Peter