Hello

Does this mean, that there would be no more
[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; unable to update local steamclient.
Continuing with current version anyway.
and
scandir failed:/usr/home/cs/27015/steam/SAVE
scandir failed:/usr/home/cs/27015/steam/./platform/SAVE
errors on linux server startup?

С уважением,
 px                          mailto:p...@i.kiev.ua