Please fix the buggy radar and the f*cked up camera on a 32 slot server!
Thanks.
Nice to finally see some updates for HL1 engine.

On 21.7.2011 г. 07:26 ч., Alfred Reynolds wrote:
We have released an update to the beta, run the hldsupdatetool with "-beta
hlbeta" to get this update. Changes for this update are:

- fixed failing to load steam interfaces on windows (updated steamclient
binaries) (win32)
- statically linked libsteam.so to libstdc++ so you don't need to update it
(linux)

Let us see if this one sticks.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com [mailto:hlds_linux-
boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Alfred Reynolds
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 5:42 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list;
'h...@list.valvesoftware.com'; 'hlds_annou...@list.valvesoftware.com'
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Half-Life 1 engine beta update released

We have released an update to the beta, run the hldsupdatetool with "-
beta hlbeta" to get this update. Changes for this update are:

- removed a debug command that shouldn't have been in the shipped bits

If you grabbed the last update you should get this. I'm still looking
into statically linking libsteam.

We have released an update to the beta, run the hldsupdatetool with
"-
beta hlbeta" to get this update. Changes for this update are:

- actually updated the Linux binary properly this time ( was missing
previous changes)
- updated steam support binary drop

Sans regressions this will be the release we set live once you guys
have looked it over.