It's mapcyclefile.

On 7/26/2011 11:40 PM, bottige...@gmail.com wrote:
I typed mapcycle and the console said

Unknown command "mapcycle"

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 8:39 PM, 1nsane<1nsane...@gmail.com>  wrote:
As did I. This could be quite useful.

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 11:36 PM, Tony Paloma<drunkenf...@hotmail.com>wrote:

Today I learned there is a randommap command.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Milton
Ngan
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 7:42 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Player counts, replay, and SourceTV

The combined settings look a bit like this

mp_maxrounds 0
mp_winlimit 0
mp_timelimit 45
maxplayers 24

replay_enable 1
replay_block_dump_interval 15
replay_fileserver_protocol http
replay_fileserver_port 80
replay_fileserver_offload_enable 0
replay_local_fileserver_path "/var/www/replays/001/"
replay_fileserver_path "/001/"

mapcycle "mapcycle01.txt"
randommap