I connected,

I don't see that issue von my client

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Eric Riemers
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 8:40 PM
To: 'Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list'
Subject: [hlds_linux] stutter issue

So we have a issue:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542901600410815005/7D354ED4780ADA53184FA3A
C9A2ADCCA6EF6F133/
As you can see the trails from the nades are dotted. This normally should be
one straight line, everything is in slowmotion a bit.

I have no clue what to do and maybe one had it before.

It's a fresh install on a Hetzner box eq4 (core i7-920, 8gb ram, 2x hdd) the
only thing running on is 1 tf2 server so its doing pretty much nothing.
Running debian 6, tried installing version 5 too, tried Ubuntu too and tried
a 1000hz kernel (just for the fun of it) all the same issue, its either
slowmo or so slow it wont walk anymore at all.

Did traceroutes, used mtr and that seems just fine. Connectivity is fine,
get 10mb/s with ftp. With net_graph 5 I cant see any strange spikes in it.
Had some other people take a look at it and still not known. Also did a
clean install and a complete copy from a server that is working for Linux.
(including not using any mods/replay)

We have another eq4 same issue (this one is test) and we have a current eq4
which works just normal (also debian)

Here is the weird part, install windows on it and it works just fine! And
another weird one, install counter strike on it and that one works fine too,
its *only* tf2 that is giving this issue.

Might be a big lap of text, but I am pretty clueless, any hints/tips and I
will follow them up, if you want to enjoy a slowmo action, you can try to
213.133.123.103:27015

Eric (lethal-zone.eu)