I remember when a restart would get my server to start receive quick play
traffic instantly. I still have no idea why my server just stopped getting
that kind of traffic on 7/20. I do wish we had a few more metrics to go on
to tell how our servers were doing (or give ID's sub 1000 a bonus for being
there at the start :D).

AksumkA.com <http://aksumka.com>