Aimbot+wallhack (About 1-3 per week), speedhack occasionally.

I've even taken the liberty of using that steamcommunity report tool for each cheater we encounter, say the game name and which cheat he used. Ask Mike Blaszczak or J Burton about the reports more if you are unfamiliar. I still don't know if it makes any difference or do they go just for statistical purposes on how many of those cheaters are being caught by VAC or are they monitoring the reported players more closely somehow through Steam.

-ics

1.9.2011 0:39, Jon Lippincott kirjoitti:
I'd like to compile a list of the most common hacks/cheats you all are seeing
and see what measures we can take on game servers to help.  No guarantees about
when this will happen, but it would be great to get your feedback so we can
chip away at it at least.

-Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of AnAkIn .
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 4:55 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Dealing with F2P ban evasion and status hack?

This is already done with DBlocker and multithreaded:

http://dblocker.didrole.com/

The multithreading only works on Windows though, as Valve disabled the CPU
detection code on Linux, so it's just like the servers always start with
-threads 1. If you got a linux server you can add the -threads command and
it will work though.