I'd start with resetting the selinux properties to defaults for the
srcds_installation (mine is under /opt/tf2server):

restorecon -R -v /opt/tf2server/

Then I'd go to /opt/tf2server/orangebox/bin/

and do a

ls -Z

This will show you which selinux properties are set for each file.

If you permanently want to set the type texrel_shlib_t as said in the
article you do

semanage fcontext -a -t texrel_shlib_t
/opt/tf2server/orangebox/bin/libtier0.so
restorecon -R -v /opt/tf2server/orangebox/bin

Exchange the full paths with the ones you've got.

=MUPP= oGre | o...@muppfarmen.se | http://muppfarmen.se