Configuration errors were confirmed here.

I simply assumed it was working before, since we were getting gifts before the Thursday update, but that was not a safe assumption.

Valve said what they did and did what they said: After the Thursday update, non-registered servers no longer got gift drops on the two maps which supported it.

I remembered seeing successful logins on another server that I work on and simply assumed that these other servers were configured the same, which they were not.

Jesse Molina wrote:

I am having the same issue. Two servers on the same host, same IP,
different ports.

One of the two was verified dropping gifts yesterday on koth_harvest_event.

However, today post-update, it is not dropping items on
koth_harvest_event or the new koth_viaduct_event.

Both are registered and in good standing, as far as I know. The admins
of this host have not attempted any cheating or done anything that I
would suspect have gotten us blacklisted.

ics wrote:
Is there a reason why no halloween gifts would not drop? I've regged the
servers months ago. Servers do show up on server browser too.

-ics

# Jesse Molina
# Mail = je...@opendreams.net
# Page = page-je...@opendreams.net