Nothing has changed as far as I know, but I'll forward this to the appropriate
person here at Valve.

-Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of BJ Snell
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 5:25 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Mandatory Team Fortress 2 update released

Hey Eric, has something changed with the autoupdate side of the linux hlds
server?

They would normally get the console message "This server will update on map
change" when an update is out but for the last few weeks it doesn't happen.
Prior to the last few weeks they have been updating like this on their own
with no problems.

The server start command line still has -autoupdate in it. Is there
something else I need to do now in order for this to work again?

Cheers,
BJ