My old account got banned back in 08 when i was testing d3d hooking and
making custom hud overlays for games. It had some stats that it pulled from
memory like players names and their ping\steam id. I was going to use it as
an administration tool! It calculated peoples kills and how fast they were
getting them and alerted if a player was raping to the top of the list. I
was alone on MY SERVER with sv_password set while i was developing it. I
didn't know about -insecure back then....

I had lost every single one of my games that I worked hard to buy and that
were gifts from people. Didn't realize that reverse engineering on your own
empty server was cheating..

 But i guess that is life.

-E3pO

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 12:01 PM, ics <i...@ics-base.net> wrote:

> He is banned, just his old account, not the new one.
>
> Quit the bickering about VAC bans, nothing will change despite what we say
> here. VAC is what it is, deal with it. I have to deal too.
>
> -ics
>
> 24.12.2011 18:46, Ross Bemrose kirjoitti:
>
>  You know that Tony Paloma guy, a Valve Employee, that sometimes posts on
>> this list?
>>
>> That was him.
>>
>> Do you really think he's still VAC banned?
>>
>> On 12/24/2011 7:49 AM, Mike Johansen wrote:
>>
>>> Mostly.. I remember a guy who got manually VAC'd for "abusing" the golden
>>> wrench drop times..

>>> for each time we have banned him. Most cases they are not VAC banned
>>> later