Oh what a troll, so people should stop spending their money on what ever
they want, because you say it's not worth it? God damn it, people like
Mattie putting money into something amazingly awesome as Steam helps keep
the service alive, and with time, improve security just like they added
Steam guard to prevent hijacking.

All of this falls on the Steam Support, I have contacted more than once in
my language (spanish) and they couldn't answer, I mean, what the heck
happened to the Steam Support guy in spanish? So now all the tickets are
being sent to english speakers and they PROBABLY rush things a bit, just
like they got a user to recover Mattie's account.

Like I said, this all falls on Steam Support, and just like the guy said
above, why don't they check the Ips, they different changes between one
user and the other.

The chances are, they are not in the same city at all, which is
suspicious....