Maybe a reputation system could be put into place and allow users to seed
their files to other users. imagine if every single steam client was set to
seed.... You computer finds the closest connections and downloads at
whatever they have their cap setup for. If playing a game have it set low
or not on. If they are afk let it use as much as it wants. More seed bytes
is equal to more reputation allowing steam achivements.. new achievement
unlocked, 1tb data seeded. ;).