Hmm.. i got 96000 log files, in total of 19gb I'll clean it up and see if it
helps ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of
gamead...@127001.org
Sent: woensdag 7 maart 2012 12:33
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] jump back lag ;p

Off topic because this isn't the OP's problem, but we had such an issue on
player connect which was traced to a log file written to by either sourcemod
or hlstatsx directly whenever a player joined. The log had never been
rotated and was massive. Truncating the file resolved the issue.

ics <i...@ics-base.net> wrote:

I've seen this "slight lag" upon when player joins to TF2 server but not
every time. I've assumed that the fault is in hlstatsx that checks the
players country where he comes from and that is the cause. Does any one of
you who have the issue use hlstats or am i in the same boat with you?

Also i'm interested to know if there is any interaction between server and
steam that might cause this when player connects to a server?

-ics