VS Saxton hale sounds like something that can easily create too many edicts. There's a lot of shooting and spamming going on in the air.

-ics

24.12.2012 9:45, Erik-jan Riemers kirjoitti:
For the time that i used them, they worked fine to change the level
though. You can see in the logs "free eddicts remaining 8, till 1/0" then
it just changes the map. It doesn't come to a round reset it just goes
poof without a warning to the next map.
It was never gradually, it was almost instantly. But result may vary :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Kyle
Sanderson
Sent: maandag 24 december 2012 7:05
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Engine error: ED_Alloc: no free edicts

Unfortunately those convars aren't helpful, maybe if you're gradually
reaching the limit they may work. Something like a round reset will still
totally crash the server.

Thanks,
Kyle.

On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Erik-jan Riemers <riem...@binkey.nl>
wrote:

The ones I was talking about..

sv_lowedict_action 0 - no action, 1 - warn to log file, 2 - attempt to
restart the game, if applicable, 3 - restart the map, 4 - go to the
next map sv_lowedict_threshold 8 - When only this many edicts are
free, take the action specified by sv_lowedict_action.

I've even seen idle servers crash on low eddicts (cannot get any more
tiny map / low eddicts then an idle map)

But for instance, saxton hale servers are my nr 1 troublemaker when it
comes to the most amounts.. (heavy mods and such)