Well, it's happened. CS:S forked internally, and now requires extra effort
to update. As a result of this, CS:S hasn't been updated in quite sometime.
I would have liked to have never seen this coming, to have been wrong. This
is unfortunately not the case.

This was pretty malicious, and while my disappointment carries no weight, I
am.
Kyle Sanderson.