On 19/01/2013 18:04, Henry Goffin wrote:
I don't work on CS:S or TF2 anymore but they still build out of the same source
code. If it hasn't shipped in a while you can probably chalk it up to the
all-team focus on shipping MvM and the winter holiday break. Someone will bring
it up to speed sooner or later; we will have to update it when we move all our
Orange Box games to the new content delivery / patching system.

Did Michael Abrash and Jeri Ellsworth figure out time travel or something?

Sounds exciting. Question is, do you have to wear special glasses for it to work?

You guys say hi to 2011 for me :)

--
Dan