I don't want to waste my time arguing with needaxeo who always asserts his
agenda that a completely default experience is superior and third party
server owners are useless.

Fletcher has the data on servers that used fast respawn without displaying
tags (at least one of them here), and he should know that stay populated
long into the night. That is why anyone bothers to report them. If they
were unpopular, no one would be reporting them. Now I'm not saying we
support people hiding their tags (we would never risk being banned) but it
is obvious what players want

It is up to him whether or not to continue over-promoting a plain
experience by shrinking the browse button to half the size of the Play
Multiplayer button and in light of the ever shrinking TF2 player-base.

And finally I'd like to say that changing your slots is not against the
"Policy of Truth". The moment your maximum slots are increased, your server
will properly reflect the settings on your tags. Even if this is automatic,
this isn't something that can't be done manually.