I second this - to me 24 players is boring, if it isn't fast respawn its
boring as well. I go in to play not sit in spawn Q and watch everyone else
play.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Essay Tew
Phaun
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 7:00 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] [hlds] Reminder about server tags

I would like to make one final suggestion, though. I think it's apparent by
this point that a large portion of the TF2 community prefers the style of
gameplay that 32 player servers provide. I know it's not exactly balanced
nor in line with what Valve may test with, but It would be nice if that
scoring penalty were removed as the prompt a client gets when joining said
servers should be enough of a penalty. Clearly if they want to join the
server beyond that prompt, that should be enough.