I have seen the proof of concepts of the latest Java exploits , and I think
in this subject in particular there's no are no easy-setup tools that are
provided to exploit the vulnerability. (I might have seen some metasploit
modules, but not available to download)
But just the fact that the paper released on those exploits drives everyone
crazy.
I also consider that Java Arbitrary code execution exploits are patched
quite fast and are not used widely in the hacking 'community'