I'm trying to set up a DMC server, so I make sure I set app_set_config to `dmc`, but on checking the install directory, there is no `dmc` directory. DMC just hasn't downloaded for whatever reason.

I've tried several times in several directories, making sure to validate aand...nothing. The same thing happens with TFC, I should point out.

So no idea what gives. Forget to flip a switch upstream, maybe?

On 2013-03-30 00:20, Alfred Reynolds wrote:
I've also added Deathmatch Classic, Ricochet and Opposing Force to
the beta, the mod keys are:
Deathmatch Classic - dmc
Ricochet - ricochet
Half-Life: Opposing force - gearbox

This command line will grab all 3:
steamcmd +logon anonymous +force_install_dir ..\hlds +app_set_config
90 mod "dmc,ricochet,gearbox" +app_update 90 +quit