It's.... it's a beta. It's not some "second TF2" in which you can gain
TWICE THE NUMBER OF HATS :OOOO

It's to root out problems and bugs, and playtest with new ideas. I can't
believe that someone would actually need some "incentive" to help beta
test. If you don't want to beta test, then don't run the servers/clients.

- Gordon Reynolds