From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Eric Smith
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 4:26 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list; Half-Life dedicated Linux
server mailing list
Subject: [hlds_linux] Mandatory Team Fortress 2 update released

We've released a mandatory update for Team Fortress 2. The notes for the
update are below.

-Eric

------------------------------

Team Fortress 2
- Added a new ConVar cl_first_person_uses_world_model to allow this mode to
be used outside of VR mode
- Disabled plug-ins that would allow users to connect to secure game servers
even when -insecure is specified on the command line
   - Continued use of such plug-ins will risk your Steam account getting VAC
banned
- Added support for unloading the displayed URL when the user closes the
info panel
   - Added ConVar sv_motd_unload_on_dismissal to allow server ops to control
the default behavior of their MOTD
- Fixed a client crash related to doing a changelevel while firing the
Minigun
- Fixed a bug where you could come out of a teleporter facing the wrong way
in VR mode
- Improved performance and stability for the Linux version
- Fixed a bug with custom fonts not loading for third party HUDs on Linux.