It's exactly this, I'd like if someone with more free time could find out
if TF2 numbers have just been down as a whole, or if people have just
stopped playing MVM as much. Every few weeks someone claims that
matchmaking is busted, and a few times they post later to say it must have
all been just a blip in the system.

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 2:20 AM, ics <i...@ics-base.net> wrote:

> MvM servers? There's lots of empty servers around and not enough players.
> Some people here said not having players and then later on suddenly had
> full servers.
>
> -ics
>
> Miika kirjoitti:
>
>  After the Steampipe conversion, I am still having random issues with my
>> TF2 servers randomly disappearing from the server browser.
>>
>> Sometimes they all show up, other times some of them are completely
>> missing when searching for them and sometimes all of them do not show up at
>> all!
>>
>> Our servers are literally dying because of this issue and I have no clue
>> what is causing this. Anyone else had this sort of issues before and
>> managed to fix it?

- Gordon Reynolds