Hello sir !

Im writing you from sweden with some questions about the resent update, the reason is that we are running our gameservers on debian lenny (64-bit) and we havent been able to get gperftools and libunwind to work on our machines. As our machines is x86 compatible we have the first problem with this software as its not stable on x86-64bit. Our second problem is that some of the machines refuses to compile the code as it must be compiled. The third and last problem is that on thouse servers that we got the installations going fine, TF2 still refuses to launch and is giving the same error, and its not writing any debug-log.

The question is if TF2 servers is going to remain on this lib?

If they do and maybe more HL2 games will follow - are valve running any servers on debian or is it only on debians derivate ubuntu? -ill guess those packages is ported to ubuntu long before debian.. thats why - so we go to the most secure OS in this switch, as we must now.

I do hope you did understand my english.

Keep up the good work Eric !

Peter Lindblom
a 50 years old swedish
Startvägen 9