So I got it working. I have gentoo, and this helped:

1) ACCEPT_KEYWORDS=~x86 emerge -av dev-util/google-perftools
2) cp /usr/lib/libtcmalloc_minimal.so.4.1.0
~/srcdstf2/bin/libtcmalloc_minimal.so.4

basically I changed the bundled lib version 4.0.0 to 4.1.0 from google
perftools package and the server started to work